Sunday School for K-12
In focusing on Lifespan Religious Education, Murray Unitarian Universalist Church affirms its desire to offer opportunities for everyone in the congregation to grow and develop. Each person is called to seek out their own path.
By becoming part of the Murray Community, we choose to walk this path with others and be nurtured and supported by our being with one another. Our three-year pillar system plan includes Unitarian Universalism, World Religions, Self-Worth, Self-Care, and our respect and care for the interconnected web of life. We offer Our Whole Lives (OWL) to our 7-9th graders every other year.
Each family is asked to register all children who will be participating in the Nursery care, Sunday School, or Youth Group by completing our Family Registration Form. There is no fee for participation in our program. We have two forms:
- The first form is the Family Registration for Children (Nursery school age to 7th Grade)
- The second form is for Youth Group Registration (for Grades 8-12). (please note both youth and a parent/guardian must fill out the form):
… or you may contact Robi Rose Mari our Director of Lifespan Religious Education for more information and to register. Please note that the Registration Form must be printed out and signed by a parent/guardian. The Registration Forms will also be available at church.
Unitarian Universalist Principles for Kids
- That each and every person is important;
- That all people should be treated fairly and with kindness;
- That we should accept one another and keep on learning together;
- That each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life;
- That all persons should have a voice in the things that concern them;
- In working for a peaceful, fair, and free world;
- In caring for our planet earth, the home we share with all living things.